Ecopipo created Ecobebé diapers having in mind the simplest of the designs that could make a diaper easy to use, and reliable, with the aim to encourage more parents to give cloth diapers a go.
- Ecobebé fits babies from 7 lbs to 33 lbs and has been widely tested in premature babies under this weight.
- Ecobebé diapers are an all-in-2 system, that consists of a soft breathable waterproof cover and a slim but highly absorbent insert, that is easily placed on the cover. It is very versatile since it can also be combined with pre-folded diapers.
- Each Ecobebé diaper includes a long insert made of a microfiber core covered by velour cotton; when this insert is folded in 2 creates an absorption capacity of 5 layers.
- The Ecobebé insert allows you to have the option of the fabric you put in contact with the delicate skin of the baby as one of the sides is covered with microfleece to give the baby a sensation of dryness or for a more natural feel. In contact with the baby’s skin, there is a super soft cotton velour.
- A cotton velour side is an excellent option for the minority of babies who are sensitive to micro-fleece. For breastfeeding babies, the micro-fleece side washes very well.